Apparently there are never-ending debates in every possible nook and cranny you can find online over how it doesn’t count as a read when you listen to audiobooks.
If you don’t use your eyes, you didn’t “read” the book.
Then there’s the other:
The eBook doesn’t really count as a “reading experience” because you didn’t hold a real book. Hence, you didn’t read the “book“.
Really. People are people!
For me, none of the above matters, so as long as,
- You don’t steal books.
- You don’t read stolen property even if you didn’t steal it.
- You take great care of borrowed books.
- You return borrowed books on time (be it library or friends).
- You pay the necessary fine if you’ve ruined the book.
- You purchase a new book to replace the lost/ruined book (Have some manners. Used books are fine, but please ask the owner before you go online and buy a rundown copy).
That is all.