Well. I’m using the latest WordPress editor (20th Nov, 2018) and it’s KILLING me. Regardless, let’s do it.
I shelved 12 books in 2013, quite a feat considering the events I was facing that year.
- A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor E. Frankl
- Mayada – Daughter of Iraq by Jean Sasson
- A Light In The Attic by Shel Silverstein
- Underground: The Tokyo Gas Attack and the Japanese Psyche by Haruki Murakami
- Why I Left Goldman Sachs by Greg Smith
- Digital Vertigo by Andrew Keen
- Escape from Camp 14: One Man’s Remarkable Odyssey from North Korea to Freedom in West by Blaine Harden
- This Generation by Han Han
- Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer (my second time reading it)
- Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain by Portia de Rossi
- The Essentials of Corporate Communications and Public Relations by Harvard Business School Press